Greetings Saab Family!
The Saab Club of America (SCNA) is excited to celebrate our favorite Swedish brand July 19th-23rd just outside of Chicago! For 2023 we have partnered with local enthusiasts in the Windy City to host the 40th Saab Owners Convention (SOC) at the Hilton Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center.
SOC ‘23 will kick off with a special track event at the purpose-built Autobahn Circuit on Wednesday July 19th in Joliet, IL followed by traditional activities starting later that Thursday and into the weekend in Oak Brook, IL!
More than ever, we see the importance of coming together as a community to support the future of Saab so follow the conversation on Facebook by joining SOC 2023 Attendees for the latest buzz about this highly anticipated event.
- Live network of Saab Enthusiasts in one location, sharing the love of our iconic brand and driving prospective customers to your enterprise
- A hotel resort surrounded by a serene 150-acre estate that includes the Audubon-certified 18-hole Willow Crest Golf Club
- Lakefront outdoor pool, tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts, a spa, two golf simulators, and two restaurants for your memorable experience
- Located just 25 minutes from O’Hare Airport and drivable from places like Denver, New York and Atlanta and beyond
Key Sponsor Beneﬁts:
- Sponsorship dollars allow you to attend the convention, support the spirit of Saab, and allow us to provide unique sponsor perks, advertising, and giveaways to existing and future customers
- SCNA will help promote your organization to our audience of loyal Saab drivers through our club website (saabclub.com), social media channels and direct word-of-mouth support
- Advertise your business with visible logo placement, sponsorship banners, naming rights and opportunities to address event participants. Sponsorships include a year’s worth of advertising (four print editions) in 9s Magazine for further exposure of your business to a captive audience of owners
- Select Official Service Centers may be able to apply co-op marketing funds from Hedin Parts & Logistics (formally Orio) to help defray the cost of the sponsorship
|BENEFIT LEVELS ¹||Level 1|
|Advertisement in ofﬁcial event program and four issues of 9s Magazine²|
Thank You Mention
|T-Shirt and Banner Logo||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Event Passes||2 Free||2 Free||4 Free||6 Free||9 Free|
|Showfield Passes||2 Free||2 Free||4 Free||6 Free||9 Free|
|Dinner Vouchers||2 Free||6 Free||12 Free||18 Free||27 Free|
|Shared Banner||2 x 4|
|3 x 6|
|4 x 8|
|Vendor Space||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||First Pick|
Sponsorship registration and meal perks may be tailored to the individual needs of your business.
Flexible Payment Terms:
We know that some levels of sponsorship require a large out-of-pocket expense and are pleased to offer ﬂexible payment terms based on individual requests. Please contact one of the ofﬁcers listed below for more information about how to leverage your sponsorship dollars to maximize the beneﬁt to your organization
Thank you for your support and see you in Chicago!
Sanford Bogage, President
Daniel Cahill, VP
¹All sponsorship contributions are considered non-refundable and SCNA will work diligently to ensure all sponsorship and support agreements are fulﬁlled as presented. Please note that some items can be subject to modiﬁcation, cancelation, re-scheduling, subject to impacts of a pandemic declaration, man-made/natural disasters and substituted/canceled as needed. Unused sponsorship funds and or perks are considered forfeited and may be donated back to SCNA to support additional operating costs as determined by board members.
²Advertising space is provided at no additional costs for a total of four future issues of 9s Magazine with size and placement at the sole discretion of the publisher. Advertisers are ultimately responsible for providing print-ready artwork. Single ad will be repeated in four issues. Whenever possible, ad size and placement will mirror that of the sponsorship level noted above. Renewals of the advertisement terms will be offered at the rate in effect at the time of expiration and will be on a first-come, first-served basis. https://saabclub.com/9s-rates/